Questions - Chilean Sea Bass
(1) Is Chilean Sea Bass similar to the other sea bass you sell?
- Chilean Sea Bass is actually Patagonian Toothfish. It is not very similar to the other sea bass we provide. Chilean sea bass carries a much smoother and more buttery taste than most other fish.
(2) How is Chilean Sea Bass Caught?
- Chilean Sea Bass is wild caught of the coast of South America, usually Argentina.
(3) Can we eat Chilean Sea Bass uncooked?
- Our Chilean sea bass is premium grad and very fresh but we recommend only eating it cooked.